Author Topic: What's currently pissing you off?  (Read 32358 times)

Offline Mordeth

What's currently pissing you off?
« Reply #1075 on: July 06, 2008, 12:16:12 PM »
yeah well, Ireland has bees.

fucking st patrick, I want snakes.

--edit

GARGH
dl'ed the wrong version of the prisoner of Zenda, fucking 1952!
Lesbians shouldnt be allowed to use dildos. They have made their choice

My balls are exceptional, but not weird.

Offline Mordeth

« Reply #1076 on: July 06, 2008, 07:59:52 PM »
the version of the guns of navarone that i dl'ed has fucked up audio

man, that's two david niven films in a row that have screwed me over

english git
Lesbians shouldnt be allowed to use dildos. They have made their choice

My balls are exceptional, but not weird.

Offline Erin

• http://tusker.org/gallery/Wedding
« Reply #1077 on: July 11, 2008, 11:43:38 AM »
some prick stole my solar lights from the garden. it was probably the kid who lives in the housing commission house a few doors up. he's been behaving like a total tool lately. he was brought home by police one night and another the police have gone to the house and been there for ages- i assume questioning him about something. and he's only 14 or 15!

bah! bah!!!!! matt bought me some replacements but they're not the same lights :( he wouldn't listen to me when i was describing them to him. oh well. i guess if they get stolen again it won't matter much.  

i need a drink :(
I lub j00

One day, when he was naughty. Mr Bunnsy looked over the hedge into Farmer Fred's field and it was full of fresh green lettuces. Mr Bunnsy, however, was not full of lettuces. This did not seem fair.

Offline Ebert Von Snappenhausen

• Örf!
« Reply #1078 on: July 13, 2008, 12:42:47 AM »
First the cat ran away. Then there was a hell of a racket on the balcony and I ran out to see what the hell was going on. Turns out the cat had met another cat and they were fighting. So Ms. Scared-Kitty runs up a wooden pole and gets stuck on a plastic roof covering the balcony and won't come down. Great. Once I've finally found the window key and managed to get the upstair window (beneath which the balcony roof is) open, the damn thing refuses to come inside. Alright, so I try to get it to hop into a plastic lawn chair that I'm holding up right infront of its nose from the balcony. Okay, that doesn't work. Got some planks and tried to make a bridge for the cat from the window, since it keeps slipping and sliding on the plastic roof. Only to see the damn animal decide to jump down onto the wooden deck below the balcony. We are talking a five meter drop here. It disappears into the night and I can't find it anymore. Great. I just hope it didn't manage to injure itself, the dumb animal. The cat usually escapes outside to explore every night, but this is the first time it apparently has run into the neighbour's cat.

Note; it ain't my cat, nor is this my house. I'm just watching it for a friend who is currently in the States with his family. And the cat is afraid of absolutely everything that moves. Think it had a bad life before my friend got it from an animal shelter.

Dammit! >_<
If there is a thread, I'll post in it. If I post in it, it will die. That is the cycle of the Walrus.

When people see me lurkin', they go pomgwtfnoesbbq and guestify. Are you a pretty little guest now too?

Offline rille

« Reply #1079 on: July 13, 2008, 01:02:23 AM »
ah... I remember the cat. :-/
That cat was even afraid for me so it is a strange little creature. >_<
"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so." | Sonnet X | John Donne

• Örf!
Re: What's currently pissing you off?
« Reply #1080 on: August 07, 2008, 04:15:36 PM »
A horrible migraine that totally eliminated my sense of balance. >_<
If there is a thread, I'll post in it. If I post in it, it will die. That is the cycle of the Walrus.

When people see me lurkin', they go pomgwtfnoesbbq and guestify. Are you a pretty little guest now too?

• Örf!
« Reply #1081 on: August 12, 2008, 10:56:44 AM »
Total time logged in: 3 days, 3 hours and 33 minutes.
Gief lief, plx. ::)

Offline Aimless

« Reply #1082 on: August 20, 2008, 09:11:17 PM »
Tonight, for the first time in over two years, I managed to cut my head while shaving. I dunno what happened, I just slipped and bam, a square centimetre of skin came right offa the top of my head. Of course, I couldn't stop because I was right in the middle of shaving, and I couldn't very well NOT get hot water on that patch or avoid having the razor go over it a few more times. But what's bothering me the most right now is that I can't assess how bad the damage is. I'm worried that I may have actually lost the hair-follicles on that part of my head, which might mean I'll have a ridiculous little bald patch there for the foreseeable future. My evenly stubbled head is one of the few aspects of my appearance that I rather like, so that loss would be quite terrible :( I'd be forced to keep my head completely clean-shaven at ALL times, in that case.

A more immediate problem is that this will look ridiculous or just distasteful for a while, and I wanna go out partying some this weekend. And the town's coming back to life again so next week onwards there'll be a lot of partying and showing your face (and head, esp. the top of your head if you're a midget like myself) in various places... and I rather dislike the thought of having a scab right on the top of my head during this most important time of impression-making.

Man, this day started off so well, too.

The fiiiirst cut is the deepest :'(
Sometimes I think, sometimes I am

• Örf!
« Reply #1083 on: August 20, 2008, 09:13:30 PM »
Loads of dead spaniards.

Offline Auryn

• Pretty Androgynous
« Reply #1084 on: August 21, 2008, 03:16:44 AM »
Just sponge some mud on the bald patch Aimless, I'm sure it'll have the same effect as stubble. :p
Gimme the good old days when a pair of
boobs were a couple of dumb guys.

Offline Thin

« Reply #1085 on: August 21, 2008, 03:25:58 AM »
My Boss stomping on me repeatedly all week. :(

Offline k0ge

« Reply #1086 on: August 21, 2008, 04:53:53 AM »
MONEY.  Rather the lack therof. 

There's no such thing as "getting ahead".  I'm convinced. 
The world that's made us can no longer contain us.
-Regina Spektor, The Consequence of Sounds

• Örf!
« Reply #1087 on: August 21, 2008, 08:20:31 AM »
Laff money.

I won 100€ on poker some nights ago.
That'd be about all the cash I have. :P

Offline Auryn

• Pretty Androgynous
« Reply #1088 on: August 21, 2008, 08:21:31 AM »
Spent the rest on poker, eh?

• Örf!
« Reply #1089 on: August 21, 2008, 08:22:36 AM »
Nope. :)

Offline Auryn

• Pretty Androgynous
« Reply #1090 on: October 05, 2008, 11:32:57 AM »
Can't seem to wake up properly today no matter how much caffiene I injest.

Things I want to do but my mind feels too out of it to concentrate!

Oh, and daylight savings began today and is also evil.

Offline rille

« Reply #1091 on: October 05, 2008, 01:50:20 PM »
Probably means that it is time to sleep a bit longer for a few days and then you can go on for the rest of the month as usual :D
"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so." | Sonnet X | John Donne

Offline Fred's Bimbo Girl

« Reply #1092 on: October 09, 2008, 08:21:06 AM »
this HUGE belly of mine! baby comes out on tuesday, but that seems an awfully long way away on the far side of the weekend right now! this week is going reeeeeeeeeeeally slowly.

i need a nap.
i'm just attracted to shiny things. and soft
fluffy things. god help me if someone ever invents a soft fluffy shiny thing.

i always knew i had to let go of dax's virginity some day *sigh*

Offline Rick

• Omg hi 2 U.
« Reply #1093 on: October 09, 2008, 12:03:11 PM »
Getting a cold a week before my last majorly important oral exam. Brilliant stuff.
The simplest thing is to work with n-dimensional Minkowski spacetime.

Offline Julius

• What.
    • lulzer
« Reply #1094 on: October 09, 2008, 12:45:35 PM »
Yeah, I guess it'd be difficult sucking dick when you've got the sniffles and need to cough all the time.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
- Arthur C. Clarke
God to Earth: “Cry more, noobs!”
- Marc Laidlaw

Offline Mandie

• Family Photos
« Reply #1095 on: October 10, 2008, 08:09:25 AM »
We went to Costco tonight (it's a huge discount buy in bulk warehouse of sorts) and since we got this fantastic stainless steel garbage can for $30, it took up our entire cart and we needed a second for groceries. So, as I went out to get a cart... the fucking heavy metal automatic door with ultra thick Canadian winter glass shut on my face, making me bleed all over the place, broke my glasses, knocked the door off the track, and gave me the largest goose egg on the side of a face you've ever seen.

After it happened, I was so out of it, I couldn't remember Tim's name or the kids name. The people in the store kept asking me questions, like who my family was and what they were wearing, but I was in such a daze I couldn't remember much. They took me to some first aid room and gave me ice, the lady told me sometimes that door "sticks" then she somehow found my husband, I told him he was tall and I had a 2 year old with a ponytail in the cart, and I had no clue where in the store they were because I could barely remember I was even in a store. I've gone one huge shiner, the entire area is green nearly swollen shut, and I feel sorta dizzy right now. Oh yes, and I have a slamming headache.

Fucking retarded. That door hit me so fucking hard. Aren't those doors supposed to stop when they bump stuff? Because I have like tunnel vision, I can't see things at my sides, only in front of my face. What if it hit an old lady or a child? grrr.

Offline Kat

« Reply #1096 on: October 10, 2008, 12:22:56 PM »
Holy crap Amanda, that sucks hardcore.  I thought those things were supposed to have built in safety measures, like elevator doors.
"If those 40 million babies had lived, there wouldn’t be so many jobs for illegals to steal from Americans!"   -www.fstdt.com

• Örf!
« Reply #1097 on: October 10, 2008, 07:26:47 PM »
Ouch. Hope it didn't do any permanent damage.

Offline Star

« Reply #1098 on: October 12, 2008, 03:55:11 PM »
Wow, Amanda, that sucks! Please tell me you'll be compensated by the store because that shouldn't have happened.
I hope last night doesn't wake up this morning and tell tomorrow what I've done

Offline Julius

• What.
    • lulzer
« Reply #1099 on: October 17, 2008, 10:07:36 PM »
I don't have a job, and I had to leave Antibes. :(
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
- Arthur C. Clarke
God to Earth: “Cry more, noobs!”
- Marc Laidlaw