fantasy-freak.com

The NEW Picture Thread

Offline Rick

• Omg hi 2 U.
I've got a clock in my beeper, my cell phone and my mp3 player.
No, I don't believe I need a wristwatch.
Not to mention, that there are clocks almost everywhere...
The simplest thing is to work with n-dimensional Minkowski spacetime.

Offline Erin

• http://tusker.org/gallery/Wedding
Quote from: Mythrandir
Oh no. Why the car in the front lawn like Ghettotown U.S.A?????
we had to use the drive to put the screen together. it was rather large and heavy, there's nowhere to park at the curb because we live in a cul de sac.

eventually i'll get rid of the grass and plant a nice sculptured native garden out there and matty will have to use the drive at that time..

as for watches... we're both a little Obsessive Compulsive and time is my big OCD thing. I need to know the time at all times and it must be set to the atomic clock. Having such a heavily scheduled day at work also means that I have to know what time it is. We must do what we're scheduled for at whatever time we're told to do it.

It's so exciting, today I went back to work after my week off to find that I had been chosen out of the other 200 something people in the Call Centre to help someone from the local Customer Service Centre deliver Easter Egg Baskets to several local refuges on the coast. I got to have essentially the whole day unscheduled out of the office and my photo will be in the local paper! It's so exciting. Apparently it's because of my "contribution to the workplace" which I hope also means I'll be getting that payrise I've been working my arse off for!!! It was so rewarding giving gifts to people who just have crap all though. Those who've escaped domestic violence and those currently in rehab etc. It was just awesome :) The lady I hung around with also took me to some nice spot around the coast where I can go for food, whale watching, swimming and bushwalking! I got my own private tour!

I think that the contribution they were talking about is predominantly some paintings I did for the office which celebrate the people and their events, birthdays, babies and celebrations... they're an interactive and decorative noticeboard on a mixed media artwork (i.e. big cupcake for b'days, oven with buns in it for babies)... it's been fun to do those sorts of things... and i'm a first aider who seems to fix just about everyone these days, as well as on the OH&S committee. busy busy!

enough rambling!
I lub j00

One day, when he was naughty. Mr Bunnsy looked over the hedge into Farmer Fred's field and it was full of fresh green lettuces. Mr Bunnsy, however, was not full of lettuces. This did not seem fair.

Offline Uche Obiora

Quote from: Rick
I've got a clock in my beeper, my cell phone and my mp3 player.
No, I don't believe I need a wristwatch.
Not to mention, that there are clocks almost everywhere...
And all those items last what, seven days at the most before they run out of juice? My watch runs for a whole year before I need to replace the battery. My phone serves as a backup to my watch.
There's a lot to be said for wilful ignorance.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Offline rille

Good point. :)
I got one that is still running after ten years or so.

On the other hand, as you said, cell phone lasts about a week.
Most of us are home at least once per day or week. ;)
"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so." | Sonnet X | John Donne

Offline pBluescript

No watch.  Don't want one, don't need one.  Haven't worn one in over 25 years.

Erin, never park a car on the grass.  Its bad form.
If you absolutly must, remove it as quckly as possible.
And don't take pic as evidence. ;)
Old Myrrdrall never die, they just slowly Fade away

Offline Iridescence

Too much talking, not enough pictures!!!
Hermaphrodite Jesus, he hides in the carport.  The neighbour car headlights shine on him, he's scared.
He stoops and he cowers, they call a policeman, they came and they siezed him, and laughed at his hair.
And Jesus hates policemen, for their hearts can know no love.
That's why every time he sees the man, he says "Hey let's beat it, it's the fuzz"

Offline Erin

pblue- don't tell me that! tell matt!

Snuffles has decided that she doesn't like being on a diet and she will take it upon herself to get her own breakfast in future.

we have been taking the bowl of food out of their house after they're had some breakfast and dinner so snuffles doesn't overeat. they've never thought of coming out of the box before until yesterday morning... we woke up and came out of our bedroom to see a little white fluffball happily chomping away on some dry food! so cute :) she looked really guilty :)
I lub j00

One day, when he was naughty. Mr Bunnsy looked over the hedge into Farmer Fred's field and it was full of fresh green lettuces. Mr Bunnsy, however, was not full of lettuces. This did not seem fair.

Offline Erin

rofl :) now snuffles has taught tickles how to exit the box for food and it seemed that tickles was asking snuffles for advice on it this evening. then when tickles was scared and didn't know what to do snuffles demonstrated before snuffles tried again on her own :) so cute :)

they're not going to lose much weight like this!!!
I lub j00

Offline Julius

• What.
    • lulzer
But, Erin... they're guinea pigs...
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
- Arthur C. Clarke
God to Earth: “Cry more, noobs!”
- Marc Laidlaw

Offline Erin

yes :) and they're like intelligent little puppies :) they have the biggest personalities. if you come here you can spend some time with them and find that they are very much individuals :) they're adorable and very smart.
I lub j00

Offline Aimless

What if one of them turned out to be a dirty faggot? :(
Sometimes I think, sometimes I am

Offline Nasojiti

It'd burn in Hell.
It is believed Stalin is directly responsible for personally shooting, cooking and consuming as many as 230 million Soviet people.

Offline Erin

well... snuffles sometimes screws tickles... that's faggotry.

oh well. she's a girl, tickles is a girl. they can't make babies... apparently snuffles is normal and the vet we spoke to about it wasn't worried!!! YAY FOR * GUINEA PIGS!!!
I lub j00

Offline Fred's Bimbo Girl

erin, why does your bench have its foot in an icecream container? *blinkblink*

nice little house btw - has heaps of potential. would look lovely rendered and with an awning over that front window :)
i'm just attracted to shiny things. and soft
fluffy things. god help me if someone ever invents a soft fluffy shiny thing.

i always knew i had to let go of dax's virginity some day *sigh*

Offline Mattias

Quote from: Fred's Bimbo Girl
erin, why does your bench have its foot in an icecream container? *blinkblink*
most likely she wants the wood in the bench to suck up as much oil as possible (the oil in the icecream container that is...), so that it doesn't start sucking up water and start to rot...

Offline Erin

it's because the water runs down the depressions in the paving and the day bed is indoor furniture. i haven't found a better solution yet.

you know what i'm planning to do to the house FBG?

Bag it, coloured a dark warm neutral brown perhaps... and build an awning to match my screen to go over the window :P there's a building with something i like up the coast. i'll go take a pic and consult someone who knows more about building than i do to see how we can pull it off. i'll either rebuild the front pergola thingo or paint the timber charcoal or black. i'd like to extend the pergola so it fits matt's car and i'll get rid of the grass too and make a lanscaped garden out the front full of pebbles and natives (with exception to the gorgeous proteas i love so much)
I lub j00

heh, great minds think alike erin :D  diy housey decorating stuff is one of my favourite things. pity i haven't yet won lotto to finance my grand ideas! :)

Offline Dax

• http://www.myspace.com/daxlet
FBG, are you still watching out for my virginity?

Judging from that picture it's safe...  What is that, my first boob?  So victorious....
One time, I saw a shark bite a whale.

Offline Julius

• What.
    • lulzer
Dax, she's not half bad, either...
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
- Arthur C. Clarke
God to Earth: “Cry more, noobs!”
- Marc Laidlaw

Offline Dax

I should start a series...  I have a couple more boob grab shots.  Boobs around the world...

Dax, who forgot to do this random "who' thing on that last post...

Offline Aimless

i was SHOCKED.
Sometimes I think, sometimes I am

Offline Dax

I know, it's totally tradition!

Dax, who isn't sure he wants to keep the tradition going...

muahahaha!! great shot dax :)

and you look in more pain about it than she does! ;)

Offline Dax

that's the botox...  Makes it hard to smile ;)

Dax, who .....

*falls off her chair laughing*