Author Topic: OMG SLUGS!!!  (Read 173 times)

Offline Kat

OMG SLUGS!!!
« on: August 28, 2007, 04:18:23 AM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007390611,00.html

A HORRIFIED camper woke up dripping in blood — as a vicious SLUG chewed his head.

John Wilson thought a wasp had stung him and shrieked when he pulled the brown slimer off his brow.

It had left puncture wounds as it gnawed his skin with 27,000 tiny teeth.

John, 38, said yesterday: “It was like something from a horror story. Never in my worst nightmares did I dream I would find my forehead being eaten by a slug.”

The lecturer, of Acton, West London, was on a fishing trip to Papercourt Lake near Esher, Surrey. Experts said it was probably a foreign slug with longer teeth.

Jackie Smithson, who lectures for The Plant Society, said: “It maybe travelled here on some fruit and managed to make its way to the lake.”

Our fun picture shows how it might have looked on John’s head. Britain is facing a slimewave of 15BILLION slugs as numbers have doubled in the wet summer.
Bring out the lithium-based arsenic!
"If those 40 million babies had lived, there wouldn’t be so many jobs for illegals to steal from Americans!"   -www.fstdt.com

Offline Julius

• What.
    • lulzer
OMG SLUGS!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 04:25:49 AM »
Britain is facing a slimewave of 15BILLION slugs as numbers have doubled in the wet summer.
What, someone set all the Chavs loose?
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
- Arthur C. Clarke
God to Earth: “Cry more, noobs!”
- Marc Laidlaw