Author Topic: Church of Euthanasia: "Kill Yourself"  (Read 359 times)

Offline Kat

Church of Euthanasia: "Kill Yourself"
« on: February 18, 2008, 03:59:50 AM »
I thought of the other thread when I saw this: Satanist uses internet to run 'Suicide Cult'.  Apparently, this is the guy:

If I were him, I'd consider taking my own advice.  :p
"If those 40 million babies had lived, there wouldn’t be so many jobs for illegals to steal from Americans!"   -www.fstdt.com

Offline Nadir

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 12:09:56 PM »
He does have some valid points though when you read what he actually says.
If evolution exists at all, it likely explains why there are big, small, round, long, green, red and green tomatoes. It in no way explains why there are tomatoes, lettuce, onions, and peppers. The explanation is salad"

www.fstdt.com - need i say more? ;)

Offline AshtrayMonument

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 01:16:27 PM »
So did Hitler. Are you saying we should kill the Jews Nadir? I think that's exactly what you're trying to say.
People always tell me that they're crazy. Crazy people aren't so fucking boring.

Offline Mordeth

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 01:37:30 PM »
if at first you don't succeed, try and try again.
Lesbians shouldnt be allowed to use dildos. They have made their choice

My balls are exceptional, but not weird.

Offline Nadir

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 01:44:19 PM »
Quote from: AshtrayMonument
So did Hitler. Are you saying we should kill the Jews Nadir? I think that's exactly what you're trying to say.
Your intuition astounds me :P
If evolution exists at all, it likely explains why there are big, small, round, long, green, red and green tomatoes. It in no way explains why there are tomatoes, lettuce, onions, and peppers. The explanation is salad"

www.fstdt.com - need i say more? ;)

Offline Julius

• What.
    • lulzer
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 11:54:06 PM »
Yeah, he's brilliant at that. Maybe you've been supporting the wrong politicians before now, Nadir.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
- Arthur C. Clarke
God to Earth: “Cry more, noobs!”
- Marc Laidlaw

Offline Mandie

• Family Photos
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 08:01:26 AM »
I should have full ability to determine if I live or die... but not because I am a depressed 15 year old. Terminal cancer yes, otherwise, to encourage suicide for depressed teens disgusts me. Maybe... just maybe after medication, shock therapy, hospitalization, and all other methods fail, then I would condone ending a life of torture and depression, otherwise, depression can be treated. It is not a terminal illness.

My biological mother committed suicide at the age of 27 when the only medication option for her was Lithium. Perhaps it helped her, but I am positive in time with treatment, she could have had a life worth living. For her father (my father as I was adopted) to find her after she was "gone" was likely one of the most life altering moments a person could endure. To say suicide is a personal matter is not true, it effects those around you on so many levels. Everyone becomes a victim.

For my adoptive mother, she was given the option of morphine on her death bed. The unspoken extra dose to end her suffering. She took it, and in that moment when her life was going to end regardless, that is the way she deserved to die. Not being smothered and suffocated off of lung fluid.

For mentally ill scum bags to have websites like this is as good as murder.