Author Topic: Tard  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Mandie

• Family Photos
Tard
« on: September 26, 2008, 11:17:33 pm »
omg watch this video‏
Sent: September 26, 2008 4:36:40 PM
To:  gigit@live.ca

it could almost be a snl skit.. but it's not...  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/25/palin-talks-russia-with-k_n_129318.html

Offline FoiD

Re: Tard
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 08:25:50 am »
Very scary.  And it seems that they did not let het join in the post-debates.
I wonder why...

Bravo, they found who makes Bush look better.
Save the world... have ur kids spayed or neutered!

Wow, that was incrediblt rude, even by your standards.
Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill... Oh and send me money
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Julius

• What.
    • lulzer
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 01:28:18 pm »
What do you have against people with mental disabilities...? :(
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
- Arthur C. Clarke
God to Earth: “Cry more, noobs!”
- Marc Laidlaw

Offline Kat

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 04:14:23 pm »
Let's see here... I've lived in Europe for longer than Sarah Palin has been governor of Alaska.  Alaska is close to Russia and Canada.  The Netherlands is close to France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, England, Norway, Sweden, and Finland.  This means... OMG!  I am totally a foreign policy expert, and better qualified than Governor Palin for the job!

I don't hunt moose though.  I think that might count against me.  :(
"If those 40 million babies had lived, there wouldn’t be so many jobs for illegals to steal from Americans!"   -www.fstdt.com

Offline Mattias

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 04:51:19 pm »
A possible future where that woman is the leader of the most powerful country in the world is rather scary.

Offline Mandie

• Family Photos
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 05:08:07 pm »
A possible future where that woman is the leader of the most powerful country in the world is rather scary.

Yes. More than you would ever know.

McCain is 72 with 4 heart attacks. I watched the debate last night, and it dawned on me his cheeks are full of Restalyn. This is a facial filler which is pretty obvious and causes puckering. Either he has it A) because his face lift was too tight or B) He has a medical condition making him gaunt and he's trying to cover it up.

In 4 years this man would be 76. With a track record of 4 heart attacks and holding the most stressful job I could imagine, my gut tells me he is prime for another one.

This woman CANNOT be allowed to be VP.

Offline Julius

• What.
    • lulzer
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 05:24:22 pm »
Well, she's allowed to be. But she is in no way a candidate that anyone could justifiably vote for...
- Arthur C. Clarke
- Marc Laidlaw

Offline The new Olli (with hair)

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 01:33:43 am »
And yet, likely half of AMerica will.
Hunchback: Repent

I repent every day Hunchie. And every day god makes me newer, faster, smarter, sexier, and ready to sin again.

Offline Mandie

• Family Photos
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 04:38:13 am »
Yes, because Amercians are stupid and un-educated. And stupid. Did I mention stupid?

I am voting for the first time in my life because this woman and her war monger CANNOT take office. A single vote won't mean much, but it's better than nothing at all.

Offline FoiD

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 10:43:18 am »

Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill... Oh and send me money

Offline Kat

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 05:16:51 pm »
Yes, because Amercians are stupid and un-educated. And stupid. Did I mention stupid?

I am voting for the first time in my life because this woman and her war monger CANNOT take office. A single vote won't mean much, but it's better than nothing at all.

First time in your life to vote?  You didn't think the '04 and '00 elections were important?

Fine if you can't be arsed to vote, but if you didn't then you can't complain about Dubya since your apathy helped get him in.
"If those 40 million babies had lived, there wouldn’t be so many jobs for illegals to steal from Americans!"   -www.fstdt.com

Offline Mandie

• Family Photos
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 05:21:23 pm »
Actually, no it didn't because I was a resident of NY state and my vote meant nothing.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/28/palin-takes-questions-during-cheesesteak-run-2/#more-21188

September 28, 2008
Palin takes questions during cheesesteak run
Posted: 09:00 AM ET

From CNN Political Producer Peter Hamby

PHILADELPHIA (CNN) – Sarah Palin partook in an established political ritual on Saturday night when she headed to Tony Luke's in south Philadelphia to order a pair of cheesesteaks with whiz and onions.

But as the kitchen sizzled and orders were barked out, Palin found herself talking politics, calling McCain's debate performance "awesome" and taking questions from a voter about the hunt for terrorists in Pakistan.

While waiting in line with her daughter Willow to place her order, a reporter asked Palin if she watched Friday's debate, and what her impressions were.

"I did, I did," she said. "McCain did awesome. He was great. He was absolutely on his game."

Palin added that she is ready to debate Joe Biden next Thursday in St. Louis.

"I am," she said. "Look forward to it. Look forward to getting to speak to Americans through that debate, absolutely."

The governor got a more serious interrogation moments later when Temple graduate student Michael Rovito approached her to inquire about Pakistan.

"How about the Pakistan situation?," asked Rovito, who said he was not a Palin supporter. "What's your thoughts about that?"

"In Pakistan?," she asked, looking surprised.

"What's going on over there, like Waziristan?"

"It's working with [Pakistani president] Zardari to make sure that we're all working together to stop the guys from coming in over the border," she told him. "And we'll go from there."

Rovito wasn't finished. "Waziristan is blowing up!," he said.

"Yeah it is," Palin said, "and the economy there is blowing up too."

"So we do cross border, like from Afghanistan to Pakistan you think?," Rovito asked.

"If that's what we have to do stop the terrorists from coming any further in, absolutely, we should," Palin responded, before moving on to greet other voters.

Sens. John McCain and Barack Obama came head-to-head in Friday night's debate on how to handle Pakistan.

"He said that he would launch military strikes into Pakistan," McCain said. "You don't do that. You don't say that out loud. If you have to do things, you have to do things, and you work with the Pakistani government."

Obama responded saying, "Nobody talked about attacking Pakistan. If the United States has al Qaeda, bin Laden, top-level lieutenants in our sights, and Pakistan is unable or unwilling to act, then we should take them out."

Palin ordered the two sandwiches, but the managers refused to let her pay, so she slipped a bill into their tip jar. She did not chow down at the restaurant, opting instead to take the food with her in the motorcade.

(updated with additional information)

Offline Mandie

• Family Photos
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2008, 05:23:20 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc

Katie thinks she is a tard, too. Just look at the way she looks at her.

Cafferty is RIGHT ON.

Offline The Artist Formerly Known As Genome

• Bearded Dictator
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 12:51:14 am »
Heh, I knew before I clicked the link that this would be about Palin.

Yes, for the sake of the world, this woman should never even be near the Oval Office unless she's a guest invited by Barack Obama.
Now I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?

Offline Kat

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 01:47:18 am »
Actually, no it didn't because I was a resident of NY state and my vote meant nothing.

Beg pardon?

Offline mahiro

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 02:08:06 am »
Possibly by the time she would be able to vote, the election was already decided.  This is what I dislike about the realtime coverage of the results. 

If I see over on the West Coast that the election is decided so no matter which way California goes, it will not affect the outcome, I would be discouraged from voting.  I imagine Hawaii gets really discouraged.   
I can run faster scared than you can angry.

Offline Kat

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 07:18:22 am »
Possibly by the time she would be able to vote, the election was already decided.  This is what I dislike about the realtime coverage of the results. 

In 2004 so many people voted for Kerry early in the morning, the pundits had declared him the sure winner before all the Republicans voted and the thing swung the other way.  Never think your vote won't matter; you might be surprised at how close the final margin is.

Of course, this is coming from someone who jumped through 9 hoops to cast an absentee ballot that almost certainly will not be counted, so I guess I think every Democratic vote is important.  Every day McCain becomes less like the independent thinker I used to admire.  I don't want to see him or Sarah Palin anywhere near that White House come January.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 07:23:48 am by Kat »

Offline FoiD

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 07:39:21 am »

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/28/palin-takes-questions-during-cheesesteak-run-2/#more-21188

September 28, 2008
Palin takes questions during cheesesteak run
Posted: 09:00 AM ET

From CNN Political Producer Peter Hamby

PHILADELPHIA (CNN) – Sarah Palin partook in an established political ritual on Saturday night when she headed to Tony Luke's in south Philadelphia to order a pair of cheesesteaks with whiz and onions.

But as the kitchen sizzled and orders were barked out, Palin found herself talking politics, calling McCain's debate performance "awesome" and taking questions from a voter about the hunt for terrorists in Pakistan.

While waiting in line with her daughter Willow to place her order, a reporter asked Palin if she watched Friday's debate, and what her impressions were.

"I did, I did," she said. "McCain did awesome. He was great. He was absolutely on his game."

Palin added that she is ready to debate Joe Biden next Thursday in St. Louis.

"I am," she said. "Look forward to it. Look forward to getting to speak to Americans through that debate, absolutely."

The governor got a more serious interrogation moments later when Temple graduate student Michael Rovito approached her to inquire about Pakistan.

"How about the Pakistan situation?," asked Rovito, who said he was not a Palin supporter. "What's your thoughts about that?"

"In Pakistan?," she asked, looking surprised.

"What's going on over there, like Waziristan?"

"It's working with [Pakistani president] Zardari to make sure that we're all working together to stop the guys from coming in over the border," she told him. "And we'll go from there."

Rovito wasn't finished. "Waziristan is blowing up!," he said.

"Yeah it is," Palin said, "and the economy there is blowing up too."

"So we do cross border, like from Afghanistan to Pakistan you think?," Rovito asked.

"If that's what we have to do stop the terrorists from coming any further in, absolutely, we should," Palin responded, before moving on to greet other voters.

Sens. John McCain and Barack Obama came head-to-head in Friday night's debate on how to handle Pakistan.

"He said that he would launch military strikes into Pakistan," McCain said. "You don't do that. You don't say that out loud. If you have to do things, you have to do things, and you work with the Pakistani government."

Obama responded saying, "Nobody talked about attacking Pakistan. If the United States has al Qaeda, bin Laden, top-level lieutenants in our sights, and Pakistan is unable or unwilling to act, then we should take them out."

Palin ordered the two sandwiches, but the managers refused to let her pay, so she slipped a bill into their tip jar. She did not chow down at the restaurant, opting instead to take the food with her in the motorcade.

(updated with additional information)

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/28/mccain-retracts-palins-pakistan-comments/

Offline Mandie

• Family Photos
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 01:36:02 pm »

In 2004 so many people voted for Kerry early in the morning, the pundits had declared him the sure winner before all the Republicans voted and the thing swung the other way.  Never think your vote won't matter; you might be surprised at how close the final margin is.

Of course, this is coming from someone who jumped through 9 hoops to cast an absentee ballot that almost certainly will not be counted, so I guess I think every Democratic vote is important.  Every day McCain becomes less like the independent thinker I used to admire.  I don't want to see him or Sarah Palin anywhere near that White House come January.

I liked McCain too, I liked Hillary even more. I now think McCain's brain is going soft in his old age. Stating his choice was a poor one is like saying Africa has AIDS. I btw, couldn't stand Kerry and didn't care much about Bush either way. I was a single mom working multiple jobs to put food on the table, the last thing on my mind was leaving work to vote for some politician I didn't like. The Gore vote I was out of the country and my vote would have counted me as a NY State resident vs Florida. Regardless, I won't just vote to vote, why should I vote when a person doesn't motivate me to do so? For me, a vote is not about casting my "voice" more as it is my support. My pick was somebody who didn't make the ballot, and I refuse to support a person I do not believe in. I frankly do not believe in Obama, but Palin terrifies me. Terrifies.

FoiD - Scary shit.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 01:40:12 pm by Mandie »

Offline Julius

• What.
    • lulzer
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 11:42:12 am »
Heh: "What newspapers do you read, specifically?"
"Oh, all of them!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 11:43:16 am by Julius »
- Arthur C. Clarke
- Marc Laidlaw

Offline Mattias

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008, 09:20:28 am »
Heh: "What newspapers do you read, specifically?"
"Oh, all of them!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y
:)
The full interview (abortion, homosexuality etc)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHiUcZqGRMs&NR=1

Offline Mattias

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2008, 09:36:59 am »

Offline Julius

• What.
    • lulzer
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008, 09:56:18 am »
I don't think I could stand the full interview unless I was really bored and in a humourous mood. Which isn't often... >.<

But, lol:
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/7827/palinxy5.jpg
- Arthur C. Clarke
- Marc Laidlaw

Offline Kat

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2008, 04:06:22 pm »
I watched her in the debate last night and god, her way of speaking irritates me.  That affected, saccharine, "old-timesy" manner... this is what people like about her?  Well gosh-darn it, just cuz ya talk like a 1950s tube show doesn't mean ya can roll up the sparkliest office in the land, hear?