Author Topic: Palin says Obama pals with 'terrorists'  (Read 120 times)

Offline Mandie

• View Profile
    • Family Photos
Palin says Obama pals with 'terrorists'
« on: October 05, 2008, 05:11:24 am »
.... hear that? It's the sound of me laughing

"Our opponent though, is someone who sees America, it seems, as being so imperfect that he's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country."

Oh my GOD, is she a real live person? This has GOT to be a fucking JOKE. I mean COME ON.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/04/palin.obama/index.html

Offline Devlyn, the special edition

• View Profile
    • http://www.shiningsource.net
Re: Palin says Obama pals with 'terrorists'
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 10:23:45 am »
I never knew that 'terrorists' could hold the position of Distinguished Professor at Universities in the US :P.
First and Proudest Member of the Unmelodramatic Music Fundamentalists Association!
blehg, a blog!

Offline Kat

• View Profile
Re: Palin says Obama pals with 'terrorists'
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 06:18:09 pm »
This is an old slam of Hillary's she used in the primaries a few months ago.  It didn't sink the Obama campaign then, it's unlikely to make much of a difference now.

In fact all the tv pundits seem to be chalking up Palin's attacks to desperation on the part of the McCain campaign, and for good reason: he's consistently been 5-10 points down in the critical swing states.  None of his recent stunts (suspending his presidential bid etc) have succeeded in reversing that trend; if he isn't able to find a game changer soon, he will lose the election.

Plus we're 30 days out from a presidential election; this period is always vicious.  *listens to Obama/McCain advisers tear each other's eyes out on CNN*
"If those 40 million babies had lived, there wouldn’t be so many jobs for illegals to steal from Americans!"   -www.fstdt.com