Author Topic: Topic 8301  (Read 27 times)

Offline Ebert Von Snappenhausen

• Örf!
Topic 8301
« on: February 18, 2019, 06:47:15 PM »
May it last forever, as a statement to the incredible boredom of a group of ethreal beings, while not certainly added with suitable adjectives, through and thusly, need to be selected as a cornerstone of all that is pure, clear, and most importantly not a rabbit eating cheese, with surströmming. One is eaten with crackers and fine wine, the other with rye bread and loads of vodka. Actually forget the bread and fish, straight to the vodka!

Also we need more riljek.
If there is a thread, I'll post in it. If I post in it, it will die. That is the cycle of the Walrus.

When people see me lurkin', they go pomgwtfnoesbbq and guestify. Are you a pretty little guest now too?

Offline rille

Re: Topic 8301
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 10:54:40 PM »
I'm not sure riljek still exist, not the one you remember anyhow.
I still refuse to try to tangent old Auryn in post counts.

But seriously, I did promise 'good' Schwarzwald cakes for posts!

I'm still a man of my word. :)
Edit: With the memory of an elephant.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 10:55:53 PM by rille »
"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so." | Sonnet X | John Donne

Offline Ebert Von Snappenhausen

• Örf!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 08:37:26 PM »
Riljek-Rillius is dead! Long live rille!
If there is a thread, I'll post in it. If I post in it, it will die. That is the cycle of the Walrus.

When people see me lurkin', they go pomgwtfnoesbbq and guestify. Are you a pretty little guest now too?

Offline rille

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 11:47:32 PM »
Riljek-Rillius is dead! Long live rille!

Hey, not dead yet like that. :-(

I started to cough again a few days ago. Everyone in my family is coughing so no surprise.
But it scares me a lot. :(
"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so." | Sonnet X | John Donne