fantasy-freak.com

Surprise!

rille · 11 · 257

Offline rille

Maybe a few topics each year will help! ;-)

Anyhow, changed the default theme to annoy everyone, you are free to change back if you want. :-)
(to the upper right next to the search option there is a toggle for light/dark)

I need to do a forum update...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 06:12:46 PM by rille »
"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so." | Sonnet X | John Donne

Offline rille

Another surprise! I turned off port forwarding yesterday while trying to figure out why Disney+ wasn't working! :)
"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so." | Sonnet X | John Donne

Offline rille

And another... been disconnecting recently after router upgrade as well as nightly reboots.
They are planned and I thought it would give better performance to restart each night; but have obviously only gotten problems from it which is ironic since I wanted to get rid of them.

But I have changed:
/etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf,  and managed to true
...and I hope that will do a difference or we will try something else.

Offline rille

Ha! What a failure!
Looks like it's the router that act up with the new firmware.

Offline Ebert Von Snappenhausen

• Örf!
Sneaky swede...
If there is a thread, I'll post in it. If I post in it, it will die. That is the cycle of the Walrus.

When people see me lurkin', they go pomgwtfnoesbbq and guestify. Are you a pretty little guest now too?

Offline mahiro

Offline rille

Works better now :P

Offline Rick

• Omg hi 2 U.
Famous last words!
The simplest thing is to work with n-dimensional Minkowski spacetime.

Offline rille

Famous last words!

It is! ;-)
What can possibly go wrong...

Most Online Today: 441. Most Online Ever: 793 (January 20, 2020, 05:28:16 PM)

Offline rille

Well, first power outage gor 5 years.
Then when the router started again something strange must have happened and the lazy operator didn’t have any kind of power backup so the on switch was also forgotten. ;)

Niot that anyone noticed! :)

Offline Rick

• Omg hi 2 U.
Well, first power outage gor 5 years.
Then when the router started again something strange must have happened and the lazy operator didn’t have any kind of power backup so the on switch was also forgotten. ;)

Niot that anyone noticed! :)

I notice all that is ill.
The simplest thing is to work with n-dimensional Minkowski spacetime.