fantasy-freak.com

Offline Ebert Von Snappenhausen

• Örf!
Now that Spring has sprung forth, remember to change your tyres, stop wearing winter jackets and enjoy the occasional snowstorm.
If there is a thread, I'll post in it. If I post in it, it will die. That is the cycle of the Walrus.

When people see me lurkin', they go pomgwtfnoesbbq and guestify. Are you a pretty little guest now too?

Offline rille

So much for first of Maj  ;)
"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so." | Sonnet X | John Donne

Offline rille

I still havn’t switched tyres >_<
"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so." | Sonnet X | John Donne

• Örf!
Aha!
If there is a thread, I'll post in it. If I post in it, it will die. That is the cycle of the Walrus.

When people see me lurkin', they go pomgwtfnoesbbq and guestify. Are you a pretty little guest now too?

Offline Rick

• Omg hi 2 U.
It was spring on Sunday! Now, it's rainy spring.
The simplest thing is to work with n-dimensional Minkowski spacetime.

Offline mahiro

What is this "snow" you speak of? 
I can run faster scared than you can angry.

• Örf!
Something the land of acid rains does not have.

Offline rille

Been raining for a week or two.
Today there is sunshine!

• Örf!
Do you call it Fontex?