fantasy-freak.com

*pokes peeps*

Offline Ebert Von Snappenhausen

• Örf!
Look lively, yer not performing up to speed!
(Yer letting our beloved overlord down!)

Viva la revolucion! Viva la pez! Viva la örf!
If there is a thread, I'll post in it. If I post in it, it will die. That is the cycle of the Walrus.

When people see me lurkin', they go pomgwtfnoesbbq and guestify. Are you a pretty little guest now too?

Offline rille

Very soon I can re-use the old logo ;-)

Örf!
"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so." | Sonnet X | John Donne

• Örf!
Like you ain't doing that every day of the year!
If there is a thread, I'll post in it. If I post in it, it will die. That is the cycle of the Walrus.

When people see me lurkin', they go pomgwtfnoesbbq and guestify. Are you a pretty little guest now too?

Offline rille

I guess I meant to say that I don’t have to change. ;-)
"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so." | Sonnet X | John Donne

• Örf!
Aha! The riljek ousts himself!

• Örf!
Also I am always here, watching you idle...

Offline rille

Someone has to do that :p

• Örf!
Shush you :p

Offline rille

Back to lurking 👀

• Örf!
*lurks harder*

Offline rille

Ha! Ha!

Offline mahiro

Oww!  My eye!   O_- 

Örf!
I can run faster scared than you can angry.