Author Topic: Alex the Kid  (Read 271 times)

Offline missweebl

• http://www.faceparty.com/missymoomoo
Alex the Kid
« on: February 26, 2004, 02:31:14 AM »
Does anyone remember this game :?:  it was on the sega master system! i was addicted to this game!   :D
tra-la-di-daaaaaaahhhhh!!!

Offline Auryn

• Pretty Androgynous
Alex the Kid
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 06:24:10 AM »
I recall a game called Alex Kid in Miracle World.  I think it came build-in to the Sega Master System 2 or something.  I was always a Nintendo fanboy though, so my knowledge is limited.  I think I only saw someone playing the game once.  A platformer game, wasn't it?
Gimme the good old days when a pair of
boobs were a couple of dumb guys.

Offline The Artist Formerly Known As Genome

• Bearded Dictator
Alex the Kid
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 03:32:46 PM »
Alex Kidd in Miracle World. Completely correct. It kicked ass. In a "Monkey-like little boy jumps on platforms and kicks ass" kind of way.

It was indeed built into the Master System 2.
Now I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?

Offline Kaen Tolariad

• http://www.blue-bamboo.net/miyoun/
Alex the Kid
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2004, 03:35:26 PM »
My favourite was Alex the Kidd in Ninja Land (or was it world? Meh, ninja something). That game owned!!! I think I finished it three times through =D

Sega Master System was a sweet system... my 2nd console after the Atari. I shall always remember it with fond memories... Rampage, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Double Dragon... now those were the days. ^^

Offline Auryn

• Pretty Androgynous
Alex the Kid
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2004, 04:24:09 PM »
I recall playing Golden Axe and possibly Shinobi on the Amiga.  Golden Axe was fun for a bit.  Arcade-style games never really interested me though.
Gimme the good old days when a pair of
boobs were a couple of dumb guys.

Offline The Almighty Stick

Alex the Kid
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2004, 08:36:32 AM »
I used to play it a lot, a friend of mine had an SMS, it was either that or Phantasy Star. And while Alex Kid was good (the Rock Paper Scissors boss fights were... original); Phantasy Star falls into the category as the best game... ever.

Offline AshtrayMonument

Alex the Kid
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2004, 09:58:50 AM »
Alex Kidd was decent. I once had an argument with friends over whether the game was called Alex Kidd or Alex THE Kidd. It was funny. Ended up finding the old console to prove my point. Fun and games ensued.
People always tell me that they're crazy. Crazy people aren't so fucking boring.