fantasy-freak.com

Toe Licking Fetish

Thin · 10 · 910

Offline Thin

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/08/06/crime.toes.reut/index.html

Proposed Dutch law would ban unsolicited toe-licking

Friday, August 6, 2004 Posted: 12:24 PM EDT (1624 GMT)

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (Reuters) -- Unsolicited toe-licking would be banned in the Netherlands under a law sought by the Dutch Labor party after police were unable to prosecute a would-be Casanova with a taste for female toes because he had committed no crime.

A police spokesman said Friday a man had been detained after women sunning themselves in Rotterdam's parks and beaches claimed he had snuck up on them and begun to lick their toes.

"The officers had to let him go. Licking a stranger's toes is rather unusual but there is really nothing criminal about it," the spokesman said.

Dutch press reports said the man, who is about 35, had been licking the toes of strangers for about three years but was only recently caught by police.

Peter van Heemst, a Labor member of parliament, asked Christian Democrat Justice Minister Piet Hein Donner Friday to explain why Dutch laws forbid littering but not uninvited toe-licking. Van Heemst demanded an amendment prohibiting it.

"It is a violation of one's privacy and one's physical integrity," he told a local news agency. "The norm... is that no one should touch your body if you haven't asked them first."

A spokesman for Donner said the minister could not immediately comment.

Will it go through and ruin your favourite hobby? I know I'm considering cancelling my future trip over ther because I cant wander the streets and lick people's toes.

Offline Morsayne

• http://blueoranges.iwarp.com/quotes.html
I have a toe popping fetish.. wee bit different.

PS: Toe Popping Fetish (lets call it TPF for short) does not involve any smell (if any).
It'd be really funny if we went to Erins wedding.
Drank all the alcohol.
Insulted flunji's "New Zealand" family
And then sailed off into the sunset.
Probably to ingapore, whoich isn;t really the sunset
oh.
Hello flunji!

Offline Flunji

What on earth does toe popping involve?  :shock:

And :rofl: @ the original story

Offline Morsayne

• http://blueoranges.iwarp.com/quotes.html
Do you ever pop your toes flunji? That's all it involved for me. lol I guess it's not actually a fetish.. I just like to pop people's toes. I do secretly take delight when people scream, but I usually have to promise to do it nice. Usually. :D
It'd be really funny if we went to Erins wedding.
Drank all the alcohol.
Insulted flunji's "New Zealand" family
And then sailed off into the sunset.
Probably to ingapore, whoich isn;t really the sunset
oh.
Hello flunji!

Offline Rel

Is it like popping the joints of your fingers but instead doing it with your toes? Like on http://www.xxxtoepopfetish.com?
"You've just had a heavy session of electro-shock therapy, and you're more relaxed than you've been in weeks. All those childhood traumas, magically wiped away - along with most of your personality."

Offline Thin

I can't believe I just clicked on that link.

Offline Fred's Bimbo Girl

:rofl: you idiot!!

and this whole thing is just NASTY!! i hope sassy doesn't see this thread. she and i are kindred spirits in our hatred of feet. *shudders*
i'm just attracted to shiny things. and soft
fluffy things. god help me if someone ever invents a soft fluffy shiny thing.

i always knew i had to let go of dax's virginity some day *sigh*

Offline mahiro

I was walking out of a class one day and chatting with a friend of mine about the lecture when he suddenly blurted out
I'm a toe sucker!!

:shock:
I can run faster scared than you can angry.

Offline TouchTone

explanation: the guy isn't dutch it's a bored american

2nd version: he's a wannabee american
I'll let you play with my buttons.