fantasy-freak.com

What are you watching???

Deus · 627 · 48954

Offline Mordeth

edward said - the last interview

'wan palestine
Lesbians shouldnt be allowed to use dildos. They have made their choice

My balls are exceptional, but not weird.

Offline Nuada

Quote from: FoiD
As it is the 2nd Christmas day/Boxing Day, so Die Hard 2 of course...
You mean St. Stephen's Day of course...

Just finished Invasion last night.  Ah it was ok, took a while to get started but really picked up about ep 8.
Lord Captain Commander of the Holy Order of Penii Warriors and Hand that Weilds the Sacred Penii.

Sober men and sages
Are Lost through the ages
All our Brave Drinkers
Shall never die.

Proud "Member" of DA 4SKIN BOYZ!

Offline Mordeth

apocalypto...

those savages deserved everything they got from the spanish

noble beasts

Offline AshtrayMonument

What are you talking about? The Spanish never hurt the Jews!

Ignoring medieval times.
People always tell me that they're crazy. Crazy people aren't so fucking boring.

Offline Aimless

Happy Feet!

*SQUEEEEE* :D :D :D :D

Ahhhh, what a soundtrack!
Sometimes I think, sometimes I am

Offline Mordeth

you suck aimless!

Offline Erin

• http://tusker.org/gallery/Wedding
saw Blood Diamond today. It was a really good movie. Quite shocking and heart wrenching.

Then there were the absolute fuckwits who talked, laughed and jumped around through the whole movie and who wouldn't shut up sitting at the end of the row. The movie theatre people didn't do their little walk until 5 minutes before the end of the movie. I was seething with anger by the credits and I refuse to go to the movies again. Ever. I am just going to buy or hire dvds and save myself the trouble. I was this close from going over to them and grabbing the little twerps by the throat and slapping them across the face.

I would have gone to get one of the movie people... if they weren't about 12 years old and shorter than me.

i feel really angry now. grrrrrrrrrrr
I lub j00

One day, when he was naughty. Mr Bunnsy looked over the hedge into Farmer Fred's field and it was full of fresh green lettuces. Mr Bunnsy, however, was not full of lettuces. This did not seem fair.

Offline Cray

Movies are expensive. And I hate when people dont know how to behave in there.
Ruins a good experience :(
vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Offline rille

Started to watch Avatar: the last airbender last month.
A pretty good cartoon with an almost disney like touch to it. ;)
"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so." | Sonnet X | John Donne

Offline Erin

I saw a short film called Scoff on Saturday night on a short film TV show on SBS. It was brilliant.

It's about a girl who is a cook on a farm. She is rather disenchanted and after serving the workers their tea and cake every day she goes into the kitchen and scoffs down the half of the cake they didn't eat. The boys know about this and stand at the window placing bets and timing her to see how long it takes her to finish the cake.

One day she's in the outdoor corrugated iron shower shed and is washing her body with a hand held shower hose thingy, she moves it down along her body massaging her skin until she gets down between her legs. You never see it, but she lingers there and directs the flow onto her "pink bits". After a couple of minutes she experiences an orgasm that leaves her gasping, amazed and happy.

The next day she goes to the kitchen to serve tea to the boys on the porch, and again, after placing the tray on the table for the boys, picks up her plate to have the rest of the cake. She hesitates and the boys wait expectantly at the window. She puts the plate down and picks up a towel and walks out to the shower.

One day the girl is not there to serve the tea and cake. The boys are befuddled, they serve themselves in disgust and then head off to work. They head towards the shower area and stop short at what they see.

The boys watch as water streams from under the shower and cuts a channel through the dry red earth. They see the girl's ankles and feet behind the iron screen... They see her toes gripping the concrete slab flapping around like a fish out of water. They realise what's going on and soon start to watch her every day, placing bets on how long it takes her to peak.

Three men are rather odd looking leery blokes and one is quite good looking and tends not to get involved with the leering, whenever the blokes are watching the girl he wanders around doing his work.

In the last couple of scenes the girl is again serving tea, she has changed from a dowdy looking farm girl to a glowing woman full of life. As she puts down the tea and cake the three ugly blokes can't stand to look her in the eye anymore. They usually taunt and tease her when she's serving them and this time they're just quiet and pretend to be distracted. The good looking lad looks her in the eyes with his smouldering gaze. She heads to the shower as is her routine, the lads follow not too long after.

They arrive at the shower to see that familiar stream of water flowing across the earth. This time it looks as if the girl is having the biggest orgasm of her life, the whole shed is shaking. The nails holding it together are coming loose. One nail drops to the ground. The lads look at the feet with their mouths agape as the toes flap in the throes of ecstasy. They seem to have a revelation all at once, the legs are really really hairy. A look of disgust crosses each of their faces  , the shaking stops and the blokes are just about ready to run when they see the smooth legs of the girl slowly descend to join the hairy ones.

The look that's shared between the blokes is one that can only be described as "hrumph".

The girl smiles and gazes into the cute bloke's eyes. They kiss and caress each other and you see the smooth legs ascend once more while that river of water flows across the drought-stricken earth.

I -have- to get a copy of this film. It was so good. :)
I lub j00

One day, when he was naughty. Mr Bunnsy looked over the hedge into Farmer Fred's field and it was full of fresh green lettuces. Mr Bunnsy, however, was not full of lettuces. This did not seem fair.

Offline Ebert Von Snappenhausen

• Örf!
Even more South Park. But now I've seen all I want to see and am thinkin' of startin' to watch anime again.
Once I'm done with this report. And cleaned the house. And made dinner... save the world from destruction.
The usual stuff. :/
If there is a thread, I'll post in it. If I post in it, it will die. That is the cycle of the Walrus.

When people see me lurkin', they go pomgwtfnoesbbq and guestify. Are you a pretty little guest now too?

Offline Mordeth

dexter and heroes

Offline Mordeth

the trial of tony blair.. fucking brilliant

Offline FoiD

Finally got around to watching Band of Brothers.

Good stuff.
They just found a concentration campo, very well depicted.
Save the world... have ur kids spayed or neutered!

Wow, that was incrediblt rude, even by your standards.
Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill... Oh and send me money
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Cray

Band of Brothers...

I want the metal box thingy :(

Good series.
vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Offline Erin

Piñata

this is really cute :) watch it !!
I lub j00

Offline Julius

• What.
    • lulzer
Wobbin 'ood!

Episode 10. :)
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
- Arthur C. Clarke
God to Earth: “Cry more, noobs!”
- Marc Laidlaw

Offline Star

Just watched the newest episode of Psych
Glad its back on the air. Heroes starts on Monday and Lost starts on Wednesday...yay!
I hope last night doesn't wake up this morning and tell tomorrow what I've done

Offline Ebert Von Snappenhausen

• Örf!
I tried to start watchin' Ichigo 100%, but had to re-install ac3 for some dumb reason, so I didn't get more than 10 minutes into that.
Seems to be about strawberry panties. I'm already confused. :/
If there is a thread, I'll post in it. If I post in it, it will die. That is the cycle of the Walrus.

When people see me lurkin', they go pomgwtfnoesbbq and guestify. Are you a pretty little guest now too?

Offline Cthulhu

• Hipper Than Jesus
  • Come to the dark side. We have cookies!
    • http://www.almightytallest.com
The Venture Bros.
I remember that it rained for years / And the blood, it left a stain

Offline FoiD

Finished 1st series of House (again), and restarted the second.
Also watched The Dresden Files.. amusing, but does not fell like it will be interesting for very long.
Save the world... have ur kids spayed or neutered!

Wow, that was incrediblt rude, even by your standards.
Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill... Oh and send me money
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Erin

i've been watching the dvd box set of Grey's Anatomy season 2. it makes me cry.
I lub j00

Offline MoP

England get annihilated by Australia in the cricket...again.
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow
What you need is someone strong to use you...
...like me

Opiate - Tool

Offline Mordeth

some random robert fisk

man's a legend