Author Topic: Black And White...  (Read 365 times)

Offline Thylle

Black And White...
« on: August 13, 2002, 03:25:21 PM »
I bought it this weekend, as kind of an soon-end-of-vacation present ;)
But I gotta say, as hard as I sometimes find it to train Aapie, that's my monkey brat creature. And the fact that my ppl won't stop complaining, I love this game!

Have you ever played it, what type of creature is your fav? And how far did you get? I''m just curious, cause the ppl I know who played it didn't get very far. U?
From beneath you it devoures.

Offline Fred

• http://www.darktranquility.com
Black And White...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2002, 04:03:30 AM »
Played it for a while,

got to maybe the third world, but real life intruded, and there are just so many other games that have to be played ....

And i had a leopard as my creature - one of the ones you could download from somewhere
Olli: (fuck you sun)

Quote of the year

Offline Silas

Black And White...
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2002, 05:38:34 AM »
I didn't get very far in it. Myself and a few other guys on my floor back in the dorm got it when it first came out. I chose the tiger. He wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, but was well mannered, especially compared to my friends' bovine from Hell, and an ape with the temperment of the Librarian.

I don't recall getting very far in it. My friends and I played a few multiplayer games together, but they were all along the lines of "Bad monkey! Stop setting my houses on fire!" and,  "Dammit, stop throwing villagers in the sea, you walking steak!".

I think my sister now has my copy, since her computer is faster, and she found the critters 'cute'. Now all I gotta do is drive downtown and get it back.

Offline Nuada

Black And White...
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2002, 10:52:57 AM »
I played it for a while, cool game but I finally just stopped playing.  I admit it was a fun game but there was nothing to keep me coming back...
Lord Captain Commander of the Holy Order of Penii Warriors and Hand that Weilds the Sacred Penii.

Sober men and sages
Are Lost through the ages
All our Brave Drinkers
Shall never die.

Proud "Member" of DA 4SKIN BOYZ!

Offline Erin

• http://tusker.org/gallery/Wedding
Black And White...
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2002, 01:45:01 PM »
i had the mooie koe (beautiful cow). i got through a bit then he wouldn't eat grain and started eating people and i began to slap him around for fun (and feed him people). i haven't played it in a while. got kinda boring.
I lub j00

One day, when he was naughty. Mr Bunnsy looked over the hedge into Farmer Fred's field and it was full of fresh green lettuces. Mr Bunnsy, however, was not full of lettuces. This did not seem fair.

Offline Thylle

Black And White...
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2002, 01:54:05 PM »
I recognise that...it gets kinda booring, but it also sucks you right in. I had the same with Civilazation on the Atari about 8 years back. Me and my brother always fought about who could play next....

*grinzz* Now my bro has 2 pc's and me and Zhoerd have 3...Times do change fast!
From beneath you it devoures.